Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Player ratings on completion of games

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 25 2022 6:40 PM (5 replies)
  • PAREAGLEDUDE
    215 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2022 9:50 AM

This needs to be put back into play with the new format. The old format had it and it allowed you to see if the player joining you, is a QUITTER. I spend some pretty good money to support WGT and my Country Club just to be cheated out of Passes and points.... getting really old and this needs to be looked at.

• MojosMojo
    104 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2022 7:25 AM

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Whenever you see me in Bellagio, please quit. Quit early and quit often and tell your friends to do the same when playing me. All of you can’t quit on me enough for my satisfaction. 

Thanks,

MJ

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2022 4:55 AM

if someone quits the game youre playing in the game doesnt end unless its a stupid coin room. you get xp and the club gets xp  for the pass as soon as you hit the first ball. wish you guys knew what you were talking about before you come in here pissing and moaning. i guess its easier to complain than actually know what youre saying

• BigBlockVettes
    699 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2022 12:18 PM

Why in the world do players like yourself even play? All you do is moan and complain because you get your a$$ handed to you on A regular bases. Take up bowling or A card game at least quit crying and complaining it's A game . If A player quits it don't screw you out of your pass, please know what your talking about.

• BOZskills
    393 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2022 6:48 AM

Basis,not first,second and third. And if someone wants to vent thats what the forum is for.

• Tom8292
    4 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2022 6:40 PM

you go for it LittleBlockVettys, you can get anyone out of your way    just kick them out of your most powerful county club and you won't be challenged, you are so mini minded you can't see anything but your own grandeur, your arrogance surpasses your wisdom,

RSS