Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Fantasy Premier League & League Draft 2022-23

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 4 2023 11:26 PM (9 replies)
  • terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2022 8:21 AM

This seems to have come around very quickly this year, and I am hoping that those of you who took part last season will do so again. Also hoping that a few more will take part for next season.

Those who played last season should find that when they select their team that the WGT Fantasy League comes up automatically, if not I think that the code is 55657.

With regards to the WGT Fantasy Draft League this has not come up automatically for me so I have set up a new league, code for this is g4or0d

I have selected Sunday 31st July at 8pm British Summer Time for the draft to take place. Do not forget you have to be there at that time to take your turn to select players. 

Finally for Southern England Links members there is also a separate league code I5h1n7. This again because I could not pick up last season's. 

Any problems then please let me know.

Regards

Terry Wyld

terrywyld@hotmail.co.uk

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Tue, Jul 19 2022 12:20 AM

I see that quite a few have joined for coming season. 

Some people are struggling to join saying that the code I gave them is invalid. To be honest it does seem likely as I do not remember codes being numbers only. 

It seems stupid that an Administrator cannot access the code, and I am sure that last year I could. One thing do not forget that you have to select a provisional squad before system will allow you access to leagues.

If anyone can find code please let us know on here.

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 1:15 AM

Don't forget guys you need to set up an account before the Fantasy Draft takes place on Sunday night at 8pm, British Summer Time. Let's build up the numbers playing both leagues for this coming season. 

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 1:21 AM

Code for WGT Fantasy league appears to be 64190, not as previously advised.

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 7:47 AM

Guys I just do not get this. 15 of us are now in WGT Fantasy League but Bencat cannot get in. As he says the codes are not just numbers, but that it what is showing in my Administrator League details.

Has any of you seen a code with a mixture of numbers, letters and symbols? If so what is it for Christ's sake!!

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2022 11:48 PM

You have been invited to play in the WGT Draft League FPL Draft league. Join the game here:  https://draft.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in or registered click on 'Start' and then 'Join a league'. You can then enter the league code g4or0d to join the league.

Draft is at 8pm BST tonight

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 12:02 PM

The draft time has been delayed by 24 hours because there are not the minimum number required. Very disappointing, no one else entered at all

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2022 1:23 PM

Sorry I missed the draft.

I've set up a league, simply called wgt, code 57EAYRH207 

In  Fantasy Football | UEFA Champions League | UEFA.com

Lol, hope that doesn't take you to my team.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2022 8:53 AM

I've set up a league for something that's happening in the break.   

World cup fantasy

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2023 11:26 PM

So well played Adam, you have managed it again. Quite a hot streak from you over the closing weeks, left everyone in your wake.

I appreciated the number of people involved in the last season.

So hope to see you all joining again in August 2023. If the system works you should all be able to access the league automatically. 

RSS