Forums

Help › Forums

Re: HI, EVERYONE

Mon, Dec 14 2009 10:02 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 10:48 AM

Don't be sorry, Antonio ... the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked and you won't always  find your answer in the FAQ's ... lots of stuff to wade through there, sometimes.

And welcome to WGT .

• BigCaddy
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 3:15 PM

AntonioST:

Thanks for the info and the welcoming, Im sorry about asking the same question, Ill read the faqs

Forget the FAQs Antonio...Just feel free to ask any question you feel like.Some of us do realize that people need a little help from time to time...I agree with Jeff,why take the time to tell someone that you don't have the time to answer they're question but do have time to tell them where they might find the answer.It is absolutely rude and a bit odd.

I'm a newbie myself so I guess instead of boring the Golf Gods to death, I'll just try to figure it out on my own...Or just ignore the extremely busy people that stop by the forums to tell us that their to busy to help.Thanks for letting us know...

Welcome to the WGT Antonio

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 3:19 PM

Antonio .. there is another option.   Sign onto the the mIRC chat room ... a bunch of us usually are around chatting about WGT and other stuff.    Just tell them your a new player to WGT and ask a question --- most of the time you'll get plenty of help. 

Use this URL

http://gamesurge.net/chat/

Put in your nickname ... and hit connect ....

Let the screens roll down and at the bottom type in     /join #wgt

You'll be connected and ready to roll.    Good luck and welcome.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 3:20 PM

jeffdos924:

Don't be sorry, Antonio ... the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked and you won't always  find your answer in the FAQ's ... lots of stuff to wade through there, sometimes.

And welcome to WGT .

yeah dont be sorry antonio i havnt been here that long either but something you will notice, it doesnt matter what u post or what you say there will be the same two ppl all the time with there 2cents or to dirrect you to the search box.quite funny really.

welcome & have fun chipshotcharlie

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 3:56 PM

chipshotcharlie:

it doesnt matter what u post or what you say there will be the same two ppl all the time with there 2cents or to dirrect you to the search box.quite funny really.

So it's not allowed to put in one's "two cents" in a public forum? Is a person limited to discussing only a certain number of topics each day? I guess, then, it's illegal to help new players out who are asking the same question that hundreds of others have by consolidating the forums in general? Well, then, I'm sorry that the two players you are specifically referring to are getting into your way and ruining your enjoyment and usage of the forums. And of course, you've been here a short time, which makes you the end-all of knowledge when it comes to WGT.

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 3:59 PM

lvietri:

Sign onto the the mIRC chat room ... a bunch of us usually are around chatting about WGT and other stuff.    Just tell them your a new player to WGT and ask a question --- most of the time you'll get plenty of help. 

Absolutely, it's a great place to meet new players and have fun, Antonio. You should also visit the WGT Ladder System, which is not affiliated with WGT (like mIRC), but it is a great community where you can find matches with people who will very rarely disconnect (which you will find is a huge issue on this website). Welcome and good luck, Antonio!

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 10:02 PM

So it's not allowed to put in one's "two cents" in a public forum? Is a person limited to discussing only a certain number of topics each day? I guess, then, it's illegal to help new players out who are asking the same question that hundreds of others have by consolidating the forums in general? Well, then, I'm sorry that the two players you are specifically referring to are getting into your way and ruining your enjoyment and usage of the forums. And of course, you've been here a short time, which makes you the end-all of knowledge when it comes to WGT

.I take it i hit a nerve ppl may ask the same questions, said 2 give same stupid answer and because ur so upset and think u own the forum ill never post again,

happy now chippy BTW happy golf

• PAGES
RSS