Re: Have to ask this!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 29 2022 12:31 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 5:47 AM

callaghan159:

Players will give you there opinions on how to play these holes that play different than the posted distances but don't forget everyone's balls and club are different and that also will make a difference in how you play the said holes.  Also the use of spin will make a difference. Not everyone plays with the same equipment....as you know....LOL. Cheers

^^^ You must work for the government..:)

Hey bro, I read that the Maritimes are targeted for some wicked weather this weekend. Keep your shovel close and stay off the roads.

ct

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 9:08 AM

ct690911:

callaghan159:

Players will give you there opinions on how to play these holes that play different than the posted distances but don't forget everyone's balls and club are different and that also will make a difference in how you play the said holes.  Also the use of spin will make a difference. Not everyone plays with the same equipment....as you know....LOL. Cheers

^^^ You must work for the government..:)

Hey bro, I read that the Maritimes are targeted for some wicked weather this weekend. Keep your shovel close and stay off the roads.

ct

#3rd weather bomb in 4 weeks. Got more snow now than we had all last winter. Can't stay off the roads, got snow to plow. LOL.. First storm of the winter I only made my way back to the shop by following the street light above. LOL. Crazy to be out there.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 9:26 AM

#3rd weather bomb in 4 weeks. Got more snow now than we had all last winter. Can't stay off the roads, got snow to plow. LOL.. First storm of the winter I only made my way back to the shop by following the street light above. LOL. Crazy to be out there.

I sure don't miss the winters down east. I hope you still own that AWD Subaru (Ascent?.)

ct

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 10:52 AM

ct690911:

I sure don't miss the winters down east. I hope you still own that AWD Subaru (Ascent?.)

ct

nope bought a Z71 Chev Silverado RST 2021,,,need a truck to pull the new trailer the wife bought. LOL

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 11:02 AM

"nope bought a Z71 Chev Silverado RST 2021,,,need a truck to pull the new trailer the wife bought. LOL"

Didn't you initially sell a truck to buy the Ascent?...oh well, pleased to hear that it's working out with the marriage. You needed someone to keep a grip on you...lol

Cheers Brian,

ct

• Tepi62Ka
    321 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 12:31 AM

I am very happy to hear about yours new cars...

• PAGES
RSS