Forums

Help › Forums

Re: (Fantasy Golf with Free Prizes) One & Done League 2022

Thu, Jan 13 2022 4:48 PM (6 replies)
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2022 12:11 PM

Hello everyone!

To those that don't know me, I'm an admin with WGT and have been running the One & Done contest through the forums the last three years. The contest is very simple, you pick one golfer each week and whatever they win is added to your season long total. IMPORTANT: Once you use a golfer he can't be used the rest of the year! I know that sounds scary, but just know there are a lot of good players and you truly never run out of decent options. Hopefully we have more people who stick around and play this year!

Before addressing the start of the new season, I wanted to go over last years winners from the season long competition.

1. AdamK70 (4,000 credits + balls)

2. LLLlloyd88 (2,000 credits + balls)

3. RMS1364 (1,000 credits + balls)

4. jacktrade51 (Sleeve of balls)

5. xzo5fm (Sleeve of balls)

Please note I will be adding these items shortly and appreciate everyone's patience on this.

The season starts this week at the Sony Open and will continue through the BMW Championship this fall. You don't have to play every week, but it will give you a better chance of winning the season long prizes. Going forward, I might have to limit it to three winners overall for the season unless we are able to get more golfers, but considering I didn't establish prizes after last season, I just copied the year before.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. I will be posting again shortly with Week 1 information and will be expecting everyone's picks! Happy new year to everyone and hope everyone has enjoyed their holiday seasons.

-WGTJudgeSmails

• SeveFrost
    1,491 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2022 3:44 PM

Thanks for running this again Judge, I'll try and remember to enter a player every week this season

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2022 7:27 PM

Thanks Judge...this year I might be able to participate weekly.  I appreciate all you do in running this one for the WGT community.

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 2:32 AM

Hi Tom, happy new year to you, and I don't know if the weekly player selection is really starting, but if not, I hope you will communicate it in this thread.

My player for this week is:

Mercury1969

Lol .... I thought you were talking about WGT players. I don't usually follow the profit leaders in golf since I started playing wgt. So I doubt I remember every week to propose my player.

Greetings

• GBP1705
    2,607 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 3:55 AM

Hi Judge.

I'll have a go again this year with Hideki Matsuyama as my pick for this week

GBP1705

• AdamK70
    433 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 9:44 AM

WGTJudgeSmails:

Before addressing the start of the new season, I wanted to go over last years winners from the season long competition.

1. AdamK70 (4,000 credits + balls)

Thanks very much Judge, very generous & much appreciated.

Great to see that you are able to run this again, it certainly adds extra interest to the weekends.

Thanks again

Adam

• RMS1364
    140 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2022 4:48 PM

Thanks for the credits and balls Judge. Appreciate the work done for this.  I’ll try to enter in when I can this go round. Thanks..

RSS