Forums

Help › Forums

Re: wind bs

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 9 2009 7:04 AM (3 replies)
  • showtime73
    114 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 10:04 PM

3 times in 2 days wind was wrong,lost 3 more balls,wgtalex says prove it....tired of that ..a scam for balls so we spend money,or an error...tell me please,happened to me 6pakmike,dlc1862,jeffdos...and others i cant remember..we all recorded it this time so what you gonna say now alex?prove it...geesh..give me a break...two gonna take over online golf  if you wont address it,buy the way always seems to be on psj 02-03 servers...i'm sure wgt wont answer this like always...thanks if you do....buy the way its not about the balls or money to me,but the time i have to spend here makes me think about the people who just hit it in the water when its your fault and dont no it ....thanks...showtime73......i also understand its beta,but its not free beta by any means

• 6packmike
    235 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 10:27 PM

When the game plays correctly it's a joy to play. I was fortunately there playing when problems occurred with the wind affecting our shots. We were chatting and said that didn't play like it should. I had just shot a 30 on the same nine and all of a sudden my game played differently. Showtime said what is ur wind? And said 4 mph headwind. He responded 7 mph tailwind. If I had hit according to what my wind had said I would have been way short. But I played the wind Showtime had and hit a pretty decent shot. This is a fairly regular occurring problem that i'd rather have addressed than replays or ham n eggs awards. I don't want to play the  psj 03 server again.  The psj o2 server played great for me, then the next round was where the aforementioned problems occurred. I agree it's not so much the money spent but the time involved in trying to improve and not having correct results awarded that really makes me mad. Thanks, 6packmike.

• showtime73
    114 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 10:38 PM

i have to buy new balls,but i have ham&eggs...and a replay to go with it...thanks...good call on that upgrade....lololololololol

• 6packmike
    235 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 7:04 AM

Speaking of replays, I could really do without the shots missed from around the green. I'm usually pretty mad coz they didn't go in and I have to see it all over again. Changing to having only the hole outs replayed would be a great time saving improvement. We are not children here, our time is valuable.

RSS