Forums

Help › Forums

Re: THE CLUB FOR THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE CLUBS

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 9 2021 1:41 PM (2 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,424 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2021 6:12 PM

REDRUM...A CLUB FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO A CLUB. WE HAVE NO OWNER, WE HAVE NO RULES, WE HAVE NO REQUIRMENTS..WE ARE LAWLESS...BUT...WE DO HAVE FREE PUTT AND SHOT PALS AND, SOMETIMES, BUT NOT OFTEN, FUN!!

THERE ARE NO RULES. THERE ARE NO COMMITTMENTS. ENJOY AS MUCH, OR AS LITTLE, OF CLUB EVENTS AS YOU WISH.

I LIED, THERE IS ONE RULE....ONCE YOU CHECK IN, YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE.....(INTACT)....AFTER REDRUM...YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!

YOU WANT A CLUB WITH NO DRAMA - WE GOT THAT

YOU WANT A CLUB WITH DRAMA - WE GOT THAT

YOU WANT AN ACTIVE CLUB, FULL OF MEMBER PARTICIPATION, WINS ALL THE TURF WARS....CONQUERS IN CLASH.....WELL....WE DON'T GOT THAT - GO SOMEWHERE ELSE....

REDRUM - FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO A CLUB BUT WANT THE FREE SHOT AND PUTT PALS....

• DHall32123
    14 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2021 5:25 PM

Well said love it !!!   all true !

• HamdenPro
    2,424 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2021 1:41 PM

Thanks for the support DH....imagine, I posted in our club forum information about big exciting clubs in case any of our members wanted "more action" it said that, our club may not be the best, and we have no owner but, it is ours... and did you see the response from our members?!!! They agreed that the most important thing is that our club is just that OUR CLUB....every member has a say in what we do, every member can make a tournament if they want, every member is like an owner...

OMG, I think we went CO-OP....

So, all those out there who don't really want to be in a club, THIS CLUBS FOR YOU!!

RSS