Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tiny Tourney Take

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 2 2009 1:48 AM (2 replies)
  • GremlinMP
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 8:14 PM
    I am fairly new to WGT but have enjoyed the game very much. I have put a good amount of time in to the game and seem to be doing quite well. I spent some money out of pocket to purchase clubs, figuring that if I did practice and do well in tournaments that the game could support itself. I am sadly mistaken. In a number of different tournaments, I have done poorly in some but quite well in others. In the four that I have finished "in the money," which is to say the top 70, I have earned enough credits for 1 sleeve of the cheapest balls. In these tournaments, I finished (all ties, I assume) 51st, 12th, 8th, and 4th. I have won a combined grand total of 15 credits. Whoop de doo!! From other posts I have read, it didn't used to be this small. I would like to know what has changed and why. I have just attained the level of master, so now I probably won't do that well in tournaments until I practice a lot more and put more money into clubs. I would like assurance that if I choose to do so it will be worth it. If I play poorly, I expect to put more money in. If I play well, shouldn't I at least be able to buy balls?
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 8:37 PM
  • molideha
    213 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2009 1:48 AM

Gremlin,

to pay for some balls, the best value proposition is in the weekly CTTH....with 1 ES-ball, i can often more or less earn an entire tour-sd sleeve.

gl

RSS