Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Apparel upgrades in pro shop

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 10 2021 9:09 AM (4 replies)
  • ElDystoped
    49 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2021 6:32 PM

I saw the rare swing edge hat in the pro shop for 60 creds for 100 count it says, I look at my rare se hat in apparel and its at 30-100 on level 6. I figure, they come up SOOO rarely, I should snag those 100 points on it for 60 creds.. LOL   You get ONE, read that, 1 point added to the hat, for 60 credits. This has to be the most deceiving thing I have spent credits on yet.. Just wow.

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2021 9:15 AM

ElDystoped:

This has to be the most deceiving thing I have spent credits on

+1

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2021 10:21 AM

ElDystoped:
    You get ONE, read that, 1 point added to the hat, for 60 credits. This has to be the most deceiving thing I have spent credits on yet.. Just wow.

Not only that, but when you buy that ONE POINT for 60 credits, the price for the next point goes up (to 70 credits maybe... not sure).

Total rip-off, and WGT does a very poor job of explaining exactly what you will get for your credits.  You are left to guess what "100 count" really means.  It really means "you can purchase a point for this item up to 100 times, and each point will cost you more credits".  That's probably the last thing you would guess.

• ElDystoped
    49 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 6:50 AM

WGT says everyone is moderated not just me, but it is only MY posts that take a week to show up.. I have come to the conclusion they do not want anymore of my money.. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 9:09 AM

SamSpayed:
    You are left to guess what "100 count" really means.  It really means "you can purchase a point for this item up to 100 times, and each point will cost you more credits".  That's probably the last thing you would guess.

it used to be that there are 100 total available to everyone that 24 hour period. 

meaning sometimes i'd look and it might already say 90/100 available. without me buying anything. I haven't looked at that in over a year though so maybe they changed how it works.

RSS