Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How WGT See's It, How We See It....

Mon, Dec 28 2020 5:11 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 7:48 AM

protonc, apart the servers (you are quite right btw), had this message many times. I was trying to figure out how to solve this bug and once when i got the message, i closed obviously the game. Went to flash and i noticed that my status in gameplay page was RED!!! Eventhough i wasn't playing and my status on launcher was ''online'' too...

So, i changed on flash my status to green and it's been a week now that i don't receive this message. Could be a random fix or no fix at all, but you don't lose anything to try.

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 7:55 AM

I don't typically have any issues with the game.  I'm just having some fun with WGT when things popup or etc. LOL!

I haven't played the Flash version since March, but I'll go have a look at my status.  

Edit: Game had started back up, but I checked anyway, it was green. 

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 8:06 AM

Got it. So it was only a random fix.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 9:50 AM

Total random fix. Did it again....flash is working perfectly...so, it's not a server problem. Not my line either naturally.

• PETERGEORGE1
    572 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 3:12 PM

Or could be the lack of numbers playing on Flash.....

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 5:11 AM

There are just simple and little things that players not only have to STFU but SCREAM (as they do all these months instead). I won't be talking for many things...just one. THE BILLBOARD NONSENSE. It's been months now that ALL, i repeat, ALL players are moaning about this stupidity which blocks the path and visibility of the putt from the back camera. They were 2 or 3 updates in the meanwhile and this nonsense is still there.

This is a priority for the gameplay. (as the cameras on the field)

So, instead instigating people to STFU let them show wgt which are the MAIN problems of the game right now and repeat them everyday just in case wgt hear them out. 

• PAGES
RSS