Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Moderators

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 26 2020 10:49 PM (3 replies)
  • duffer7891
    88 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 12:42 PM

Why is it now when players have an issue after a maintenace down time of this site, their game wont work the way it did the day before. WGT does not give a crap about if the game is screwed for 10% of the players, seems they don't care. If they did have support they would respond to the concerns on this forum but they don't. This new platform is only 1/2 of the flash game, butat least they used to reply with what the issue is and if it was going to be addressed. Shame on you WGT

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 2:33 PM

duffer7891:

Why is it now when players have an issue after a maintenace down time of this site, their game wont work the way it did the day before. WGT does not give a crap about if the game is screwed for 10% of the players, seems they don't care. If they did have support they would respond to the concerns on this forum but they don't. This new platform is only 1/2 of the flash game, butat least they used to reply with what the issue is and if it was going to be addressed. Shame on you WGT

RE:  CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSONNEL AND MODERATORS:

Again, I would like to reiterate the great job WGT Staff, Customer Service and Moderators have done in the past and do on a daily basis.  Without strong leadership, support and moderation, the site would be a mess.  

I know this is a repeat of what I've said in other threads, but I don't think they get enough recognition for everything they do.   

So thank you very much WGT!

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 9:06 PM

well Henry, I've been playing WGT since 2009,  my first profile went bye bye for whatever reason in 2010 and had to create this one.  I've stuck up for WGT many many times over the years without any real complaints until now.

I've been playing the mobile version on my PC for over a year just fine but since WGT update a couple of weeks ago, I can't play any game where there's another player due to loading issues.  It takes a long time just to play a 3 hole practice round to keep my CDP streak going.

I had my IP run tests on my router and it's just fine.  I've gone through every setting I could think of and couldn't find anything why WGT won't load fast any longer. I've spent money to have my computer checked out as to why and it's a WGT issue.

There seems to be many others with the same issue so at a minimum, someone with WGT needs to acknowledge or address this in the forums. 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 10:49 PM

Yes sir.  You do have a legitimate point.  I hope it does get addressed sooner than later. 

RSS