Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Course Notebook - New addition to PCEA version.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 21 2020 11:27 AM (3 replies)
  • Sevvy53
    72 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2020 6:48 AM

I have just seen the newly added course notebook on PCEA version. I had this accessory on the Flash version.

Although all of my notes are there, the layout has been ported across without any comma delimitation, so the text appears as one block of text. Not that easy on the eye. The font they've used is a bit on the chunky side also, presumably for mobile phones to display easier.

You are able to add and amend your notes by opening the course notebook in the Pro Shop.

I cannot however add or amend the notes during gameplay which was the only way of doing so in the Flash version. Maybe I'm missing something here?

I'm glad I transferred all my notes across to Notepad earlier , I think I might use it instead.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2020 8:42 AM

Sevvy53:

I cannot however add or amend the notes during gameplay which was the only way of doing so in the Flash version. Maybe I'm missing something here?

I'm glad I transferred all my notes across to Notepad earlier , I think I might use it instead.

Thats the smartest way Sevvy. I have a notepad file for every course an every hole, Ctth and Stroke play.

• borntobesting
    9,629 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2020 10:12 AM

Sevvy53:
    cannot however add or amend the notes during gameplay which was the only way of doing so in the Flash version. Maybe I'm missing something here?

I was able to change it during play. But some game types it can't be changed in. Same with the flash version. 

• Cleworthy
    3,466 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2020 11:27 AM

I have found what I think is a bug in the notebook. If you use the " sign, like for a 6" break, it will not allow you to save the page. Once I figured it out, I just changed the " to in for inches and moved on. I suppose there might be other special characters it doesn't like as well.

RSS