Help › Forums

Re: Community Update November 2020

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 13 2020 8:09 PM (7 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 2:48 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm WGTChampion and welcome to another edition of WGTChampion's Community Update Blog.
    And now the updates:

1. There's going to be a release with downtime next week

We're scheduling a client update with downtime before we take a little break for Thanksgiving which means it's been a short development cycle and it will be a fairly light release. Be sure to check out the release notes next week to see what's new.

2. The new release will have a much-needed improvement that allows country club owners to approve players who request membership to their club

Previously, club owners would have to keep their club open to all users or log in to the Flash version of the game to approve requests for players to join their country club.

3. This Saturday, November 14, is the WGT Live Series: November Championship streaming live on WGT's Twitch channel

This is the first WGT Live Series event for the 2021 Season. You can see the current World Rankings for the new season here: https://www.wgt.com/golf-tournaments/live-series/championship.aspx
    You can watch on WGT Twitch Here: https://www.twitch.tv/WGTGolf

I'll be hanging out in chat, so come hang out and say hi!

Now let's get to the real reason I brought you here...

4. Let's talk about Notebooks.

If you're not familiar, in the Flash version of WGT players could buy Notebooks as a way to write and save notes in the game for every hole on every course.

If you already had a notebook from the Flash version, it will be in the app, ready to use, with all your saved notes in it!

If you haven't had it in the past, The Notebook is coming soon to the proshop for all players.

That's all for today. Let's talk again soon.

Thank you for reading and thank you for playing.

_CHAMPION

• BogeyOne
    1,966 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 3:06 PM

Wonderful. Thank you sir!

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 5:07 PM

Thanks Champ I really miss my notebook and trying to use the web version last week drove me bonkers. 

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2020 6:07 PM

Champ i have 3 versions of the Kilt, when can we expect to receive those??

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 5:53 AM

WGTChampion:

If you haven't had it in the past, The Notebook is coming soon to the proshop for all players.

Mobile players also?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 5:57 AM

WGTChampion:
    w let's get to the real reason I brought you here...

I'd rather you talk about the abominal state of AS play and getting matches going.

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 7:02 AM

I'm still waiting for the avatars I purchase on the flash version

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2020 8:09 PM

YankeeJim:

WGTChampion:
    w let's get to the real reason I brought you here...

I'd rather you talk about the abominal state of AS play and getting matches going.

Completely agree!!!!!!    The lack of play due to the changes is horrible. Apparel on/off, hack to pro, etc... is getting old to find a game.

RSS