Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Time Out Button

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 25 2009 6:06 PM (3 replies)
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 8:29 PM

WGT should look into adding a "time out" button during a multi player match ... make it available after the 5th in a 9 hole match .. and after 9 in an 18 hole match.   These matches take a long time and it would be nice to give people in multi player games (especially with 4 players) an opportunity to hit the mens / ladies room without their 90 second timer running out and penalizing them with extra strokes.   Maybe not during tourney's but definately during regular ranked / practice rounds.    Make the break 5 minutes unless everyone hits a button that says ready to continue.    Check out any poker site and you'll see something similar every hour during a tournament.   Thanks much.

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 9:01 PM
    I have to agree with Lvietri on this comment. Often I find myself sprinting to the bathroom/ kitchen to relieve/refill myself during a multiplay round. This is mostly when a foursome is playing. Many times a foursome can take 2 to 3 hours to complete when playing 18 holes. Good call on this L and I'm behind it 100 %
  • lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2009 6:03 PM

How do i say this in a way that doesnt make it seem like im agreeing with lvi, because the world may end faster than it all ready is, if everyone begins thinking like lvi. :)

Gonna have to agree with mr lvi on this one. a time out button would be nice. say a good 50-90secs.  That way say someones at the door, bathroom is calling, or for that matter the probation officer is calling you, you could take a short break to take care of your business accordingly.

Good post lvi coont. I love the idea, but not you though

:)

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2009 6:06 PM
    I have filed for a patent on a catheter system for the guys. I am also working for system to work with women's biology, but I have not had any volunteers so far. Any ladies who would like to volunteer can stop by our IRC channel and ask for me. Thank you
RSS