Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Explain Meter speed movement? Behaviour.

Wed, Sep 16 2020 4:56 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2020 4:48 PM

Hey

Dont trash flat earth eh. I want to see real globe image in 8k. No filter. Tiff format.

Bring it on. Dont give me Cgi though. we can put it through photo forensics to see whether its photo or cgi.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 1:50 AM

Flatearth777:
    we can put it through photo forensics to see whether its photo or cgi.

It's clear there's no fooling you guys.

• Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 2:02 AM

Flatearth777:

i think the meter is non linear. it moves depends on side wind. For example if the wind is right to left 17mph. The meter moved slow until ding spot and move rapid after ding.

Any one charted out its behaviour.

There is also meter stop and zoom

There is also meter jerk every half cm like train then zoom.

All that is caused by the curvature of the earth. 

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 11:11 AM

Flatearth777:
    i think the meter is non linear. it moves depends on side wind.

What if there's no side wind?  If the wind is directly at your back, or directly in your face, does the meter not move?

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 5:36 PM

Atleast you are trying to answer. Others are wasting time on FLAT EARTH/GLOBE earth discussion.

Is it wind or the ball behaviour is the question.

I felt my meter speed up in ding area. its starts too slow to my liking until the rectanle ding area it speed up 5 times.

• CFoley6
    19 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2020 11:12 AM

Wgt is scamming everyone with this bs meter manipulation. All about getting them strokes!

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2020 12:02 PM

Flatearth777:
    I felt my meter speed up in ding area. its starts too slow to my liking until the rectanle ding area it speed up 5 times.

That's the way most golf games that have a swing meter (including WGT) are designed.  The further you pull the swing meter back to hit, the faster it accelerates toward the ding area.

WGT won't change it.  You'll just have to get used to it, like the rest of us did.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2020 4:56 PM

SamSpayed:

Flatearth777:

That's the way most golf games that have a swing meter (including WGT) are designed.  The further you pull the swing meter back to hit, the faster it accelerates toward the ding area.

WGT won't change it.  You'll just have to get used to it, like the rest of us did.

+1 Sam

Just about all Golf Games do the same thing with meter speed

• PAGES
RSS