Forums

Help › Forums

Re: PCEA latest update problems!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 31 2020 10:31 AM (4 replies)
  • DavStan
    255 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2020 9:13 AM

Anyone else playing the pcea version having problems with the meter starting its downswing while  your still pulling back on backswing and also the aimer flag moves by itself especially when putting. I can set my aimer, then click the reverse button or the button that starts and stops the dots moving and my aimer will just move by itself. 

My god, how can they mess up so much stuff with this game while they are supposedly fixing something, pathetic!

• BogeyOne
    1,967 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2020 10:04 AM

Sorry, no problems with any of that on my end but I am running the game on Steam.

• SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2020 10:28 AM

DavStan:
    Anyone else playing the pcea version having problems with the meter starting its downswing while  your still pulling back on backswing

I've had this happen to me occasionally on both PCEA and Flash.  I think it's caused by releasing your mouse button ever-so-slightly while you're in your backswing.  When that happens, I just let the meter go, then swing again.

• garyk49
    2,317 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2020 1:03 PM

Yep, more then likely mouse problem, replace it.

• SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2020 10:31 AM

garyk49:

Yep, more then likely mouse problem, replace it.

Or if it's a wireless mouse, just try changing the batteries.  Lithium batteries work well.

RSS