skip nav

Forums

Re: Stroke multiplayer bug

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 12 2020 11:04 AM (3 replies)
  • Bernar
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 12:25 PM

When someone forfeit game on stroke multiplayer, your game gets blocked and you cant shot or do anything, then game "quits" you because your time is run out.

Other problem i saw on multiplayer when you choose 18 holes or back 9 to play on stroke multiplayer always plays first 9 holes.

Hope you can fix it. Thanks.

• pdb1
    20,666 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 6:34 PM

Bernar:
    When someone forfeit game on stroke multiplayer, your game gets blocked and you cant shot or do anything, then game "quits" you because your time is run out.

You are correct . It should not do that .

It should allow you to resume your round . Solo . If you are the only one left .

Bernar:
    Other problem i saw on multiplayer when you choose 18 holes or back 9 to play on stroke multiplayer always plays first 9 holes.

That sucks .

Bernar:
    Hope you can fix it. Thanks.

I hope they can too .

I hope they know about it .

Is this in the PCEA version , Mobile , or Flash ?

If someone wants to inform them . With the details .

They will have to click Customer Support . Make a detailed report .

• Bernar
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 6:47 PM

Hi pdb, thanks for your response.

I play on PCEA version, trying it last few weeks.

• Wutpa
    4,451 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2020 11:04 AM

Bernar:

PCEA is different to flash in that for a 9-hole match it shows the hole numbers as 1-9 regardless of whether you are playing the F9 or B9. So, if you tee off on the 10th it shows 'Hole #1' because it is the first hole of the game. 

I don't know if that's what you are referring to, but it confused me at first.

Nigel.

RSS