Help › Forums

Re: Fault and suggestion

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 30 2020 4:34 PM (4 replies)
  • GoJoe61
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2020 4:06 AM

Hi

Firstly I really like the new version - great job well done.

Think I have found a fault in Swing training with David Leadbetter. I get to lesson 3 and it refers to clicking on the mini map to zoom in - trouble is no mini map displays and then the only way to proceed is to exit lesson.

May I suggest trying to introduce the ability to click on various cameras in the mini map during game play. For a relative beginner not knowing the courses well it was useful and more of a game "leveller" to get a view of, for example, levels on greens or fairways before playing a shot.

Thanks again for a great game

Joe

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2020 6:17 AM

GoJoe61:

Hi

Think I have found a fault in Swing training with David Leadbetter. I get to lesson 3 and it refers to clicking on the mini map to zoom in - trouble is no mini map displays and then the only way to proceed is to exit lesson.

May I suggest trying to introduce the ability to click on various cameras in the mini map during game play. For a relative beginner not knowing the courses well it was useful and more of a game "leveller" to get a view of, for example, levels on greens or fairways before playing a shot.

Joe

They just added it with the last update.

You can press the spacebar to call up the cameras and the press the number camera to view. Its a lot better than what it was.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2020 8:21 AM

DonCaron:

GoJoe61:

Hi

Joe

They just added it with the last update.

You can press the spacebar to call up the cameras and the press the number camera to view. Its a lot better than what it was.

Incidentally, it was great suggestion. Keep them coming

• GoJoe61
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2020 2:59 PM

Thank you

Incidentally any comment on the fault in Swing training with David Leadbetter that I mentioned

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2020 4:34 PM

GoJoe61:

Thank you

Incidentally any comment on the fault in Swing training with David Leadbetter that I mentioned

Honestly, I have been playing for 7 years. Leadbetter was not even around then.

There are some holes that there is glitch where the mini map does not show up. Pebble beach is on course with that problem.

They already know about it.

I explained above how to call up the camera views with Hot Keys

RSS