Forums

Help › Forums

Re: In-app Bundle Purchase

Wed, Jul 1 2020 6:29 AM (4 replies)
  • DarkJava
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 12:40 AM
    Hi There I need assistance to resolve my issue with a bundle purchase I completed. 1. I selected a promotional bundle that shows in the “home” screen 2. Successfully completed the transaction process, the in-app notification pop-up showed the congratulations message. Also received invoice for the purchase. 3. I did not however receive my items purchased. No additional clubs added to my profile. 4. Multiple queries sent to the Help option but no feedback yet. What are my other options to resolve this with either reimbursement or to actually get the items I bought. Thank you
  • BogeyOne
    1,967 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 8:20 AM

Did you equip the new items?

• DarkJava
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 8:56 AM
    The items were not in my Edit Equipment list either. It is like the app did not issue it to me.
  • SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2020 12:32 PM

Your Activity on your Profile does not show any bundle purchase.  But if you did, in fact, get charged real money for a bundle (via a credit card transaction) and did not receive it, and did not get a response from WGT Member Services, you can always contact your credit card issuer and dispute the charge.

• DarkJava
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2020 6:29 AM

SamSpayed:

Your Activity on your Profile does not show any bundle purchase.  But if you did, in fact, get charged real money for a bundle (via a credit card transaction) and did not receive it, and did not get a response from WGT Member Services, you can always contact your credit card issuer and dispute the charge.

They sorted it out thanks. Found what the issue was and provided the items I purchased.  Thanks :-)

RSS