Forums

Help › Forums

Re: First impression of the new format with suggestions for improvement.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 15 2020 9:51 AM (1 replies)
  • PaulMercier
    97 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2020 9:34 AM

I have played a handful of games so far and here are my thoughts. I know others have made the same recommendations for improvement as I am. Hopefully the greasy wheel gets greased.

The head to head game shot timer of 45 seconds is too short. I would like to see an option to increase it to at least 60 seconds. 

I would also like to see the following:

Place the data pertaining to the balls lie in the top left corner of the screen along with the shot distance and wind speed/direction. Why make us look in the bottom right as well as the top left of the screen for the necessary data to decide on a shot. 

Identify the club the caddy offers with the name of the club in my bag. I don't have a LW or a SW listed, but I do have a 56W, 60W and 64W. 

Provide us with a drop down box where we can see which friends are on line, available, busy etc like in the flash version.

Allow us to hover over the ball on the overhead view to see the distance our ball is from the pin.

Allow us to see the reverse view of the opponent's shot to help us adjust our shot.

Make the pointer on the green smaller or more translucent as it gets in the way of the evaluation of the break of the green.

More to follow as I struggle to get a handle on the new format.

• Dharla
    316 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2020 9:51 AM

PaulMercier:

Allow us to hover over the ball on the overhead view to see the distance our ball is from the pin.

Allow us to see the reverse view of the opponent's shot to help us adjust our shot.

Make the pointer on the green smaller or more translucent as it gets in the way of the evaluation of the break of the green.

+1 Those are all badly needed! Also please fix the CC button in A/S! When my opponent CC's my shot I'm unable to CC theirs because there is no button. I'm always apologizing but you know how some people are about the CC's.... lol.

RSS