Forums

Help › Forums

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!!! 10/1/11

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 24 2011 7:57 AM (0 replies)
  • MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 7:57 AM

One week till the new format for The Greenbrier Country Club takes place starting on 10/1/11.

The new format is a point based system I've created based on placement in a tournament. This main system has a monthly prize collected by the individual who has the most points at the end. The prize is a WGT TOUR PRO SERIES GOLF SET valued @ 1415 credits. Keep the clubs, sell them. Doesn't matter to me. Their yours to do with as you please. Selling them totals out to around 400 credits.

Other prizes will be for 3 other categories. Lowest avg score/rnd, Lowest avg. score/CTTH and Most Improved in stroke play.  The lowest avg score/rnd and Most Improved require that at least "4" tournaments be played in be it they are all 9 hole, all 18 hole or a mix/match of each.

We currently have 31 members and are looking for 19 more! We will not be a big club, but if we fill out and have at least 50% participation, it'll make for a fairly competitive club. We accept all tiers/levels.

If you would be interested, please request an invite and I'd be happy to accept you in!

Hope to hear from you and good luck out there!

Michael J. Hazen

Founder/Co-Chairman

Greenbrier Country Club

RSS