Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Update 6/2

Mon, Jun 22 2020 6:37 PM (69 replies)
  • MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 11:07 AM

ichott:
    Notebook: Where is it please? I bought it as a genuinely well recommended tool but NOTHING mentions that it is not available on latest pc version. Help please champion! ... Thank you and just as I said, nothing stopped me paying for it, I’ve emailed CS at WGT, I’ll report back if/when I get a response 😉

ichott, just for future reference if you play a specific version of the game (ie PCEA or Mobile) then stick to ONLY buying items via the version you use. If it was not available in the PCEA pro shop there's probably a reason for that. The Notebook only works with the Flash version.

If you already sent a message to WGT CS explaining your situation, they will most likely refund you your credits.

• ichott
    56 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 11:54 AM
    Thank you MarchieB, makes sense now 👍
  • mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2020 6:50 AM

Champion,

After the update on Steam/PCEA we got on June 8th

I am not getting the putting power tip anymore.

Check setting and noticed it is now under game settings and I toggled mine off and on in hopes that would reset it but it is still not working.

Might need to get someone to check the coding for Putting Power Meter.

Thanks for all the updates.

Especially for finding a landing spot for that TopTracker Box.

I have now turned it back on and have it on the right side. 

Good job,

Michael

• zdutch1
    27 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2020 11:06 AM

mrm6400:

Champion,

After the update on Steam/PCEA we got on June 8th

I am not getting the putting power tip anymore.

Check setting and noticed it is now under game settings and I toggled mine off and on in hopes that would reset it but it is still not working.

Might need to get someone to check the coding for Putting Power Meter.

Thanks for all the updates.

Especially for finding a landing spot for that TopTracker Box.

I have now turned it back on and have it on the right side. 

Good job,

Michael

Mine hasn't gone away. Double check all your settings.

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2020 5:25 AM

Champion,

My Putting Power Tip is still not working as it should.

All settings are set on but I only get the putting power tip yellow line around 25% of the rounds.  Can you check this for me and reset it somehow.

Thanks,

Michael

• PaulMercier
    97 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2020 9:41 AM

JDGHOST:

Champ,

My BIGGEST complaint ...PLEASE PLEASE help with the GIANT "road block" or "Billboard" (as I call it) sign above the cursor when we are putting on green ???? When you are reading your put in reverse view it totally blocks the line ....

Can we shrink that ? Or better yet an icon that we click to turn it on and off? (like the way we can remove/replace flag) ....Once a put is read by a player this "billboard"  is really not needed.....

JD 

I agree!

• PaulMercier
    97 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2020 9:42 AM

fireman33:

Can 60 be the default in head to head matches and the green power line disappear. Makes one think they are playing a pratrice game

I agree!

• PaulMercier
    97 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2020 9:43 AM

pdb1:

JDGHOST:
    PLEASE PLEASE help with the GIANT "road block"

There are several putting methods that use the exact width of that marker to calculate or measure the dots or speed .

Then allow us to turn it off after the calculation is caluclated.

RSS