Re: Replay shot

Tue, Dec 1 2020 9:02 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • borntobesting
    9,630 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2020 8:26 PM

pdb1:

AZWillieB:

I just downloaded and started using the Early Access version yesterday and for the most part I love it.  However, there seems to be no way to replay a shot.  Is there a hidden button I can't see.  I play on a PC in both windowed and full-screen mode.

GR8 1st post AZWillieB . Although it took you 7 years . Robert's right there is no way to save replays . After all these years with this format ( Mobile ) . One would think they could implement a replay program .

At one time WGT had replays on  the IOS version of mobile through a company called Everyplay. They dropped that a few years ago and never got it through anyone else. 

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2020 10:55 PM

pdb1:
    RaVeN9347:
    You can then edit any video to save just the shots you want to keep using Windows Video Editor

There are a lot of programs like that . The problem is you have to record a lot of full games . Then delete them . Then remember to start recording again . You might go 5 , 10 , 15 games without a recordable shot . A very tedious and painstaking way to get a replay .

It appears that this is another application that can be configured to record in a loop of a duration of your choosing.

It's not necessary to record whole games, just have the application running in the background, press a designated shortcut key, and a record of the last minute (or whatever period you choose), of the game or whatever you are doing, will be saved for you.

Software designers have, I'm sure, long been aware of the fact that people do not want to record whole games on the off chance that there will be a moment they may want to capture. That is why these kind of apps exist.

• DisasterNick
    15 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 4:51 PM

I too wish there was a way to save shot replays or at least have them on the Downloadable version of the game. I have hit some great shots and even my partners who play on the Flash version with me can't save my shots...very disappointing, especially since I don't hit many great shots. 

• DJOlson4033
    11 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 9:02 AM

I use Windows 10. Going to try your idea.. Will let ya know.

• PAGES
RSS