Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Good Job WGT

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 30 2020 6:56 AM (1 replies)
  • RedRockster
    692 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 5:02 PM

Got the new update for the early access, actually automatically updated,  Now I can't play at all.   I guess this is one way to weed out all the pc players!.  I try to log in and it says can't connect to internet,  really, how did I get here then...

The pcearly access just gets worse and worse,  just when I though maybe it could actually work with a little more help.

Disgruntled user,  by the way, I ran a speedtest and I was running a top speed, no problems with my internet!

Paul

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 6:56 AM

Hey Paul,

I know how frustrated you are, but this fourm isn't directly connected with the game. I remember the first time I got that message. I was a Clash Director in the #2 CC and we were in the middle of a Clash.

Panic hit, frusrtation flurried, and my blood pressure sky rocketed.

And a wise sage in my CC reminded me of the "Serinity Prayer"  the courage to change the things you can change, the serinity to accept the you can't change, and the wisdom to know the difference.

When the system has more players than it can handle, we get that message.

And even though we didn't win the clash that week. We were the CC that earned the most XP and set a Record that it took a long time for other CC to break

Siders best 

RSS