Forums

Help › Forums

Playing on a Mac

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 21 2020 8:57 AM (0 replies)
  • dharmacat
    2,172 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2020 8:57 AM

I've tried the game out a couple of times, but today I had some real glitches appear on my quite new Mac.

I wanted to concede a hole in Match Play because I was in a bunker and couldn't get out...so my opponent was obviously going to win the hole.

I clicked on the buttons on the right  for options...and after that, an overlay was at the top of ny screen, blocking out the information on wind speed and direction the rest of the game! I couldn't get rid of the overlay! I tried everything!

Also, on the hole previous I had removed the pin/flag for my chip, and after the overlay wouldn't go off, I also couldn't see any pin!! The pin stayed out for the rest of the game because I couldn't get back into options, or get the overlay off the top of my screen.

Needs to say, these are major problems in the Mac format. Overall, the new game looks like it is coming along nicely, but those issues are really bad and require fixing.

(The chat box is really clumsy and pretty bad. I hope you'd emojis in the final product!)

dharmacat

RSS