Forums

Help › Forums

Greenbrier CC needs new members, has new prizes and new format!!!!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 18 2011 10:40 AM (0 replies)
  • MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2011 10:40 AM

Good afternoon,

I am Michael J. Hazen, Founder & Co-chairman of the Greenbrier CC. We currently have 25 members (half of our 50 capacity) ranging genrally from Pro - Legend. We are looking for members from all tier levels to join up and enjoy our new format and new prize distribution.

Starting with prizes. We used to run a weekly set up striclty for tournament winners (any club, equipment upto 120 creds, pack of golf balls/WGT-SD and Energy Drink/10 credit). Now we are going to change....we will have 4 prizes (most points, lowest avg rnd score, lowest avg point score and most improved). These prizes will go from the WGT Tour Pro Golf Set (valued at 1415 creds), 500 credits towards any golf equipment, 300 credits towards any golf equipment and your choice of a 3 back of Srixon or Calloway golf balls). Now these vary based on the 4 categories listed prior.

The point system will work out based on where you finish per tournament (for any/all tournaments). It will be a 10 - 1 point system working its way down from 1st place to 25th-50th. Everyone who participates will receive a point as well as receive a 10 credit energy boost drink. Too quailfy for the lowest avg rnd score and most improved you have to enter and post a score in at least 4 of the 8 tournaments (9 hole or 18 hole - 4 each a month).

If you are interested in looking this up further, please go to our CC webpage at......http://www.wgt.com/clubs/greenbrier_country_club/default.aspx and go to club forums. You'll see my posts there (usually weekly) discussing the new format and how it benefits all members!!! So please give us a look and if your interested please request an invitation and I'll be happy to accept!

Thank you for your time,

Michael J. Hazen

RSS