Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT from realistic to arcade

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 18 2020 5:41 AM (4 replies)
  • Matrix3381
    85 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 11:09 PM

Just wondering how your player base is going to be after the flash goes away. I love the flash because it's realistic and not many golf games does that. Once you moved to a arcade golf game which is false advertising in USA. What happens when steam reviews it as arcaditic in nature and devs don't listen.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2020 2:27 AM

Then they’ll just do what you do, can’t wait to complain. The rest of us who just want to play, we just play. 
    If you want to experience real Golf game, get off the computer and hit the real course. This is a video game, nothing more, just like any other video games.

• Matrix3381
    85 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2020 3:00 AM

SlickHunter:

Then they’ll just do what you do, can’t wait to complain. The rest of us who just want to play, we just play. 
    If you want to experience real Golf game, get off the computer and hit the real course. This is a video game, nothing more, just like any other video games.

Yes, but they take away from the flash game. Plus I do want to get a real golf game in one day.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2020 5:02 AM

Matrix3381:

SlickHunter:

Yes, but they take away from the flash game. Plus I do want to get a real golf game in one day.

Dont know what else I could suggest..I’m slowly getting bored of this game myself, and found myself a new game..Tank game! When I feel I need to complain, I head on to my tank game, and blast away.

• Matrix3381
    85 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2020 5:41 AM

SlickHunter:

Matrix3381:

SlickHunter:

Dont know what else I could suggest..I’m slowly getting bored of this game myself, and found myself a new game..Tank game! When I feel I need to complain, I head on to my tank game, and blast away.

Is the tank game WoT?

RSS