Help › Forums

Re: Testing the putting grid

Fri, Jan 31 2020 12:21 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 8:58 AM

TopShelf2010:
    many of the top players have already made the adjustment to PCEA with the current dot speed

Personally, I'll wait 'til the fat lady has sung, and I have no choice other than learning the final version or quitting altogether. WGT has 11 months to fiddle with it. 

• SamSpayed
    4,904 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 11:03 AM

TopShelf2010:
    many of the top players have already made the adjustment to PCEA with the current dot speed. It doesn't make sense to keep making changes. Let the players make changes to their own game.

Don, I respectfully disagree.  As you yourself have mentioned in many threads, the PCEA is still subject to change.  Players who have already made the adjustment could simply select Slow for the dot speed.  Others who have not could select Fast.  

More choice is always better than less.

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 11:18 AM

I am a Pc player who is just about keeping his finger in the pcea. i must admit that i still think it is way behind the Pc version, but as a fun only T/C iyt's only a game.

Mick

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 12:21 PM

Dneirf:

The one and only putting advice Dneirf will ever give to any one player at any given time in all of existence for eternity is to keep your Credit Card active with periodic purchases of WGT Credits and WGT Coins and that is the best putting advice that exists here at World Golf Tour.

Your Welcome and God Bless,

-Dneirf

Don't, and never will use my credit card on here, amassed enough credits to play for free for as long as i see fit. 

Continue with the ramblings and glitch exploiting.

God bles pfftt.

• PAGES
RSS