Forums

Help › Forums

Re: THE CLUB OF KINGS IS RECRUITING

Wed, Sep 14 2011 2:57 PM (3 replies)
  • duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 4:30 AM

THE CLUB OF KINGS    If your active and like to play free and pay cc tourneys this is the place for you, come on in have a look around,like what you see stick around and have some fun,,,,,but only if you want to be a king,,Only 2 rules    1 You are very active........2 No girls aloud,,,,,sorry but this is a mans club,     duda51(TCOK)

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2011 1:52 PM

duda51:
    THE CLUB OF KINGS

CC update,Hi kings just an update on whats going on,we have 4 free tourneys and 4 credit tourneys going at the moment,as you all know set up cc tourneys as you like,plus starting soon we will have the free prize rounds just to keep it fun, because that is what it should be, fun, see ye on the big green,,,,duda51(TCOK)

Ps THE CLUB OF KINGS is taking new members.

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2011 2:15 PM

1 You are very active........2 No girls aloud,,,,,sorry but this is a mans club,     duda51(TCOK)

Are you guys for real???

Most girls on WGT would kick your ass head to head. If you If you don't want to get involved in sexual harassment, close your club and go play with yourself!!

duda51:
    1 You are very active........2 No girls aloud,,,,,sorry but this is a mans club,     duda51(TCOK)

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2011 2:57 PM

bigdaddie1:
    Most girls on WGT would kick your ass head to head

You are right the girls playing here are every way as good as the guys,who is saying they are not,i dont know why you are on my back about this all i am trying to do is something different to other clubs,i am not trying to upset anyone doing it this way,anyway i dont think many girls would want to join a cc called the club of kings,do you.look if i have upset you or anyone here about this then i am sorry was not my intention,like i said it`s just something different

RSS