Forums

Help › Forums

Re: NEW IMAGES FOR MOBILE PC VERSION....

Sat, Feb 22 2020 11:09 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ampass
    260 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 8:01 PM

I am a mobile player since almost 4 years mobile only, its a great game only don't understand why wgt says they want to create one platform but yet the PC players get so much more then mobile players do. Does not make any sense, i can play mobile wherever i am where as on PC i have to be bound to one place.

• JDGHOST
    6,789 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 9:01 PM

ampass:

I am a mobile player since almost 4 years mobile only, its a great game only don't understand why wgt says they want to create one platform but yet the PC players get so much more then mobile players do. Does not make any sense, i can play mobile wherever i am where as on PC i have to be bound to one place.

They have a brand new invention for 2020 ....its called a "Laptop" you can bring them anywhere.... Some are so small and convenient similar in size to a tablet Those are called ..."notebooks" I think?  😃

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 4:00 AM

ampass:

I first started out playing WGT on the mobile platform with an iPad. I then moved to the PC (flash) version on my laptop. I then switched back to the mobile platform on my laptop using an android emulator because I got into playing the coin rooms. I then got invited to play with a group of friends who play h2h games just about every night with the PC flash version so I switched back to PC.

I’ve taken my laptop with me to many different places when on vacation, business, and even on a cruise once, (won’t do that again with the over priced bad internet). You do not have to be locked down to one location when playing on a PC, in fact the PC is much more versatile than playing on a mobile device only, and I like my larger screen as well.

Undoubtedly, WGT’s hands are tied as they must change the PC version to get away from flash. I do hope that they will continue to improve on the current new PC version to make it more like the way flash is now, but time will tell. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 5:23 AM

ampass:
    but yet the PC players get so much more then mobile players do

Care to elaborate?

The PC player gets nowhere near what the mobile player receives, apparel purchases and upgrades which if you don’t use in coin and turd wars still gives you more attire to choose from to enhance the players enjoyment, oh and there is the silly ‘one armed bandit’ and all for what, just to give you on average a couple of hundred stupid coins a day, and don’t forget the scratchers.

IMO the fact you can now play on your phone makes a mockery of the great flash version, but that’s ok, it’s clientele now is focusing on the kids standing in the lunch queue at school or on the bus home, the game makes the journey fly by.

• ampass
    260 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 6:59 PM

thanks for the response i did not mean literally your locked down to one place, bad choice of words, regarding getting stuff who cares about silly outfits, dumb coin games what don't get you anything i am talking about the courses, playing styles, stuff like that. to say it makes a mockery of the game is i would say a little exaggerated. i only think it should be fair to all no matter what platform you play.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 7:59 PM

ampass:

thanks for the response i did not mean literally your locked down to one place, bad choice of words, regarding getting stuff who cares about silly outfits, dumb coin games what don't get you anything i am talking about the courses, playing styles, stuff like that. to say it makes a mockery of the game is i would say a little exaggerated. i only think it should be fair to all no matter what platform you play.

Courses? There are only 2 full 18 hole stroke play courses that aren’t on mobile. And guess what!? We have to pay to play those 2 courses on PC because WGT didn’t make those courses. They were made by Tru-Golf and Tru-Golf requires a green fee be paid to play them. 

• pmm711
    5,517 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2020 5:35 AM

borntobesting:

Courses? There are only 2 full 18 hole stroke play courses that aren’t on mobile. And guess what!? We have to pay to play those 2 courses on PC because WGT didn’t make those courses. They were made by Tru-Golf and Tru-Golf requires a green fee be paid to play them. 

Yet the holes from those courses are still in the “Best of” on mobile and not in the Flash version.  We flash players were told those holes couldn’t exist as a part of the game any longer.  Why can Cabo/Whistler single holes be in mobile but not in flash?

• themunsters
    288 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2020 11:09 PM

Bowl64:

+1

+1

• PAGES
RSS