rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 16 2020 3:51 AM (3 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Jan 15 2020 3:39 PM

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Wed, Jan 15 2020 8:12 PM

Excellent idea! I know it would get me more active. Right now I play 3 and 9 hole practice rounds just a couple of times a week.  Mainly learning the interface and checking my club maps. And, of course, scratching my head figuring out how to putt. LoL

We currently have a weekly mobile only tournament that may meet this idea but a PCEA tournament seems to be a great idea.

Have fun on all the platforms.

John

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Jan 15 2020 10:59 PM
    don i applaud your idea.....trying to get players to start using the early version seems logical ...i like many players still have issues with the putting but its coming slowly and im sure with a little more insentive ...ie a weekly tourny on the early version then maybe the pc players might start playing more and be more prepared for the big switch.....regards mickey
  • borntobesting
    9,626 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 3:51 AM

DufferJohn7:

We currently have a weekly mobile only tournament that may meet this idea but a PCEA tournament seems to be a great idea.

Have fun on all the platforms.

It is a good idea if it were possible to create a PCEA only tournament, As it is right now I don't think it is possible. What? You ask. Well they can't actually create a mobile only weekly tournament now, It is playable on PCEA so it stands to reason that any attempt at a PCEA only tournament would also be playable on mobile. And the top mobile players who have played mobile exclusively could have an advantage over the flash players who are giving PCEA a try. . 

RSS