Forums

Help › Forums

Putting & Approach Request

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 7 2020 11:29 AM (0 replies)
  • BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 11:29 AM

My apologies if this has already been covered on another thread.

Putting: As WGT continues to improve this new version, could they please add the fixed line between the ball and the hole / "aim point" from both camera views? Currently it is only there from the reverse view. This adds to the difficulty PC players have adjusting to the putting on PCEA. On flash, you just hold down your left click to see that line. Although that works on PCEA as well, the full grid disappears on the PCEA version. This makes reading longer multi breaking putts especially difficult.

Approach Shots: Is there any way WGT could make the reverse view from the pin always an available option? This makes judging the wind a little easier and gives a little more info to the player. There was a way to get this view on PC version, as long as you were within the distance of one of your irons. I would love this view to be available from any distance, and accessible to click on this camera as easy as other views are to click on. 

I want to thank WGT for getting this PCEA version out there for us to play while they are working on it. I love this new version, even though I was a player that thought I would quit when flash goes away. Now it is the only version I am playing, although I still struggle a little with reading putts and lack of access to certain camera angles at certain places on the courses. 

Cheers   Brett

PS  For those haters of the PCEA version, I encourage you to give it a real chance. Jump in with both feet and give it a real chance. Once WGT has the multi player game features added to PCEA you will have all the features of flash, and the ability to join the circus in the coin rooms if you like. There is so much to like about this new version.

RSS