Forums

Help › Forums

Re: has the championship tier been eliminated?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 2 2019 8:19 AM (8 replies)
  • Uneklymee
    42 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 6:23 AM

has the championship tier been eliminated?-- if not...anyone know the requirements for championship tier?

from WGT's web page -- 

What tiers are available and how often do they change?

The tiers that you can be members of currently are:

• Hack
    • Amateur
    • Pro
    • Tour Pro
    • Master
    • Tour Master
    • Legend
    • Tour Legend
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 6:52 AM

You need a 59 average after you saturate. I am at 59.40 and closing in fast,

Make sure when you Tier up, that you mark down your rounds. Someone on here said it is 1,000 rounds at Champion to saturate.

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 7:42 AM

Your average is currently low enough to be promoted to Champion.  My guess is you probably don't have 750 ranked rounds as Tour Legend yet. As soon as you get to your 750 ranked rounds as a Tour Legend and as long as your average is still 59 or lower you should get promoted. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 7:59 AM

just to complicate things.

I hit Champion on Nov 21st. i hadn't played since the 13th. not even mobile. The average was only 60.02

i hit TL in march and have only had 69 ranked rounds since then.

And i don't play mobile as much as i used to either.  

So try to figure that one out. But you don't need thousands of rounds

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 8:57 AM

MY wife was promoted to tour legend with only 215 ranked rounds , due to we think all the nasty letters she wrote to Wgt . Wgt can do as they see fit, VEM is an example.

Game is run by crooked people all in the name to rip you off !!!!   BEWARE !!

Pase

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 9:29 AM

pase4win:

MY wife was promoted to tour legend with only 215 ranked rounds , due to we think all the nasty letters she wrote to Wgt . Wgt can do as they see fit, VEM is an example.

Game is run by crooked people all in the name to rip you off !!!!   BEWARE !!

Pase

lol, tried to view your profile, all I got was the oops page!

Maybe WGT wrote back?

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 11:06 AM

Been that way for weeks Wgt does not have the mentality or willingness or repair it !!

Maybe if it had something to do with money they would fix it.  Bunch of ripoff jerks !!

Pase

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 9:55 PM

pase4win:

Been that way for weeks Wgt does not have the mentality or willingness or repair it !!

Maybe if it had something to do with money they would fix it.  Bunch of ripoff jerks !!

Pase

Why do you play if you think WGT is crooked, or jerks, or whatever?

Maybe they are a business.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 8:19 AM

Uneklymee:

from WGT's web page -- 

What tiers are available and how often do they change?

Uneklymee, that page (FAQ Home) hasn't been updated in forever.  WGT is not very good at keeping their pages up-to-date.  But rest assured - the Champion and Tour Champion tiers are still intact.

RSS