Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Some problems that I have with it...

Mon, Dec 2 2019 2:48 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 2:44 PM

ARROGANT TOSSER........

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 4:31 AM

MGB01:

ARROGANT TOSSER........

Don't you just love Tour Pros with 90 Ranked Rounds and been playing for 8 months, throwing their weight around.

Agreed MGB01

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 4:42 AM

Classic...subject irrelevant, call everybody stupid, job done like a pro... Like a tour pro actually :)

Nik

• DingerEd
    5 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 6:11 PM

You all can just go jack-off in a room with each other. I'm done with you morons.

• Senga20
    3,046 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 6:47 PM

DingerEd:

You all can just go jack-off in a room with each other. I'm done with you morons.

Wow ... well that’s a very mature response.  This isn’t facebook mate.  I suggest you up the ante on the basic principles of etiquette, employ a little decorum.  It will serve you well .. in both this forum and in real life.  You’re welcome! 

Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️  

Dee

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 7:14 PM

Senga20:

DingerEd:

Wow ... well that’s a very mature response.  This isn’t facebook mate.  I suggest you up the ante on the basic principles of etiquette, employ a little decorum.  It will serve you well .. in both this forum and in real life.  You’re welcome! 

Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️  

Dee

+1000

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 2:48 AM

DingerEd:

OMG. So easy to act like a child when hiding behind a keyboard. Face to face someone would probably slap him silly.

• PAGES
RSS