Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Playing Etiquette

Tue, Nov 3 2009 3:55 PM (3 replies)
  • BBShoe
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 12:39 PM

Fellow Golfers,

I just had an experience that I wanted to share.  While playing one other in a 9 hole match I made a simple comment that was responded to with F*$# You!  My comment was that we had both been robbed on a particular hole as each of our shots hit the pin and spun out, both of us missing birdies.

Has anyone been treated with this kind of rudeness?

Does anyone know how I can make WGT aware of this kind of behavior?  I suspect that we are all here to have fun.  I don't want my WGT experience tainted by such rudeness.

Thanks for letting me vent ...

BBShoe

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 12:49 PM

Check out the Community Guidelines below. 

Joey

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 1:59 PM

BBShoe:
    Does anyone know how I can make WGT aware of this kind of behavior?  I suspect that we are all here to have fun.  I don't want my WGT experience tainted by such rudeness.

BBShoe, such behaviour should not be tolerated in the least.

Your comments would be received at members@worldgolftour.com.  Please give a description of what was said by whom.  You don't have to spell out the vulgarities, as you have edited it above you will understand how to get your point across.

Also, it is a very good idea to note this person's name so you will be able to avoid him/her in the future. 

From the civilized golfers around here, our apologies that you had to find one of the troglodytes.

Peace

• Bakerbill62
    30 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 3:55 PM

BBShoe:

Fellow Golfers,

I just had an experience that I wanted to share.  While playing one other in a 9 hole match I made a simple comment that was responded to with F*$# You!  My comment was that we had both been robbed on a particular hole as each of our shots hit the pin and spun out, both of us missing birdies.

Has anyone been treated with this kind of rudeness?

Thanks for letting me vent ...

BBShoe

I typically block out the chat feature. which is easliy done then you dont get any comments either way. If I wanted to chat to someone while playing golf Id bring a  female along...JUST KIDDING

RSS