Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Future Tournament

Tue, Nov 3 2009 10:37 AM (3 replies)
  • ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 5:40 AM

A member and I have been thinking about organizing a World Match Play Championship and would be held to Inaugurate at St. Andrews.   But I emailed WGT asking when St. Andrews will be available to play and they say it won't happen until the First Quarter of 2010 and not Christmas. Which will be disappointing.  But since it won't be available this tournament can hold more of a Qualifying just like the VOLVO World Match Play that was held this past weekend. If anyone is interested in helping us just post underneath this thread. 
    Thanks, Thundy 

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 5:48 AM

• PadraigMurphy
    16 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 6:05 AM

That sounds great consider me there !!! I just wished that they would open these weekly contests to more courses. NY and Hawaii is getting really really old. I am tired of playing the courses. St.Andrews and the many others that were open last week and the week before are much more exciting this is getting really old really fast. I do not want to stop playing I wished the WGT would change up a few things please !!!!!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 10:37 AM

PadraigMurphy:
    I just wished that they would open these weekly contests to more courses. NY and S. Carolina are getting really really old

Fixed that for you... =)

RSS