Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Regarding Course Suggestions

Fri, Oct 30 2009 10:44 PM (3 replies)
  • oppy
    286 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2009 6:12 PM

Does anyone know whether we are allowed to suggest private courses? It would be great to have a PVGC, or Augusta on the game however I doubt they would let WGT map out there game considering they are two of the most exclusive courses in the United States.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2009 7:03 PM

They might one day..I played one of those big screen indoor simulator games where you use real clubs and balls.They had it on there for $25 a round.It was in Corinth,MS.That is as close as I'm gonna get to playing Augusta unless WGT gets it on here.That would be groovy...

Peace Out..

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 9:45 AM

Links has/had Augusta...one of the nice things about links was its "arnold palmer course designer"....i don't think links ever celophane wrapped more than about 50 course, but there are more than 300 courses you can play, thanks to the free labor force and the course designer tool.

gl

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 10:44 PM

Another absolutly fantastic game was sierra sports PGA1999-2001 which with a few revisions became tiger woods 2002 headgate sports..it had a fantastic course designer..over 400 courses were designed  out of those  we had perhaps 50  really well designed real  courses  and a couple of hundred  fictional  courses that were masterfully done..the biggest problem was everyone had to download the courses and the libraries(about 45 megs for both)  many of us were still on dialup  in those days...unfortunatly  the courses are no longer available  and the game wont run  on vista

RSS