Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Avatar and Apparel(Mobile Version)

Mon, Apr 8 2019 6:21 PM (6 replies)
  • KingNarcisoIII
    4 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 6:34 AM

Hello, WGT. I'm a new player and I really love this game especially the PC Version. The only thing that I don't like about it is the Avatar. There's not much to choose from and they're too expensive. (At least for me.) Most of the players I play with look the same. In the mobile version, I have clothes, shoes, and hats that I really like but I can't use them on PC ver. :(

I hope you'll make the changes on the pc ver. soon. I think it'd really improve the game experience. Thank you. :)

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 10:36 AM

• KingNarcisoIII
    4 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 7:12 PM

Thank you for the response. I'll keep an eye on that. 

I only like two from the shop:

WGT 'Funky' Fan Choice 2012 (Male) or NIKE FI Impact Avatar Blue (Male)

Maybe I'll be able to buy them eventually, but I only want to spend my credits on clubs. That's why I'm hoping that they allow us to use the clothes we have on the mobile version to PC version. The clothes, caps, and shoes on the mobile ver are really great.

Thanks.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 10:01 AM

The first of next month there will be the free U.S. Open/Lexus avatar. Enter the Virtual U.S.Open qualifying and you will get one free, And you can go to the pro shop and get another one free, I get both the male and female version free. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 10:52 AM

• KingNarcisoIII
    4 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 6:17 PM

borntobesting:

The first of next month there will be the free U.S. Open/Lexus avatar. Enter the Virtual U.S.Open qualifying and you will get one free, And you can go to the pro shop and get another one free, I get both the male and female version free. 

I'll surely do that. Thanks for the response. :)

• KingNarcisoIII
    4 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 6:21 PM

TopShelf2010:
    KingNarcisoIII:

I only like two from the shop:

WGT 'Funky' Fan Choice 2012 (Male)

I sent you the Funky Fan Choice. Enjoy the new look Don

I can't believe you just gave me that. Thank you so much, Don! I really appreciate it.

RSS