Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Updated... Upcoming Product Releases

Thu, Oct 22 2009 6:50 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2009 6:04 AM

LMAO-RIF?-What are we re-reading there- a couple more coming soons? Some WGT blather about what to expect? Road maps and landscapes and moonscapes and on and on. Who's punking who here?  With apologies to Cuba Gooding--"Show me the updates!!"

Looks like the jet lag went away and things are back to normal. 10-1 with our boy CC set up for game 7 on full rest. That gives the Angels 2 games to pretend they're in it. Problem is AJ might have something to say about that and Andy's got his back.

Note to all you Yankee-haters out there: If WGT played their hand like the Yankees play their's  I'd be teeing it up for a full round on Pinehurst, St. Ugly, Wolf Creek and more while the competition (TWO,et.al) floundered.

See you in Philly!----------(I know)

YJ

• vanguard56
    40 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2009 6:18 AM

AJ will earn his stripes tonight and Swisher is going to have a big game I predict a 7-4 win for the Bronx Bombers. The Yankees win Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankeeeeeeeeeeees Wiiiiinnnnnnnn!

Also the toughest team the could have come up against is the Phils. They have all been there before and have no fear of the big stage. Should be a good one.

• dgharleym
    9 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2009 6:50 AM

WGT is still young and I feel they have an 7.5 on a 10 scale, for the intertainment aspect.  I agree with you that pin placement would be very intertaining.  Thanks infinito 3010 for bringing this up.

• PAGES
RSS