Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hello

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 20 2009 1:36 AM (6 replies)
  • landscaper731
    18 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 7:31 PM

I know that you all get tired of all us new people saying hi  !!!!! So I will just be another one of the many.  I am looking forward to meeting you all and playing.  Now you all have to remember I am just starting. So I need some new friends and good advice also all is appreciated .

Thanks

Landscaper731

• jeff26
    97 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 7:59 PM

adivce...hmm...upgrade clubs immediatly

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 8:07 PM

Welcome to WGT Enjoy your stay.

Advice upgrade on equipment and get your average down by playing in stroke play.

Have Fun

• Nicksalt
    65 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 11:34 PM

Same as above re: clubs.

Read Nivlacs great tutorial on putting (see "putting tips" under FAQ's - right)

Practice, practice, practice

• boozybob1
    89 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 6:14 AM

Welcome aboard Landscaper.  Grab some clubs and we'll be seeing you on these courses.  The only advice I can give is practice, practice and more practice, and then when the time is right, start upgrading your equipment.

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 7:44 AM

I think the best thing for a beginner to do is, start reading the FAQs and use the search box for any questions you have. There is A LOT of valuable information in there. If you don`t find what you`re looking for, just post on these forums. There are generally many helpful people willing to answer, suggest, or discuss all aspects of this game. Oh, and practice a lot because you`ll answer most of your own questions and learn more than just reading. Welcome and good luck!

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2009 1:36 AM

Welcome Landscaper!

RSS