Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LAG

Mon, Oct 19 2009 9:47 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 11:33 PM

No, the point is Faterson, you might as well be quoting from the unofficial WGT handbook.  It is useless information that does not optimize anything.  I have all the optimizers in place that one could imagine, and I still get the same lag whether they are running or not.

Your ignorance in the tech area again.  Leave it to those of us who know better than some regurgitated mantra.

A more educated version of this topic is discussed here.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 12:08 AM

tibbets:
    It is useless information that does not optimize anything.

The information in that thread is far from useless. It's the absolute essentials to get this game running properly on a player's computer. Your denying that is so absurd it's actually funny.

tibbets:
    I have all the optimizers in place that one could imagine, and I still get the same lag whether they are running or not.

Ah, apples and oranges again! We're not talking about "optimizers", but about the set of optimizing measures listed in that thread. To deny that following those recommendations might reduce meter lags, is fatuous.

tibbets:
    Your ignorance in the tech area again.

Your arrogance in the forum discussions area again. What possessed you, Tibbets, to spend your Sunday evening by launching a series of personal attacks in these discussion forums?    You're not helping anyone with that, and only harming this discussion venue.

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 8:45 AM

Thank you Sir faterson for being so helpfull to all the players on wgt with any problem they have your a Gentlemen and a scholar thats for sure. Your recomendations do help some but do not put a end to the problem with the lag. The point is lag and that is what I have every game I play either with the meter or the man hitting the ball and the player that you are trying to help will at some point have the same issues. If you do what you say and what wgt says to make your playing experiance better you still end up with lag so here we go again wgt needs to address it. When players spend there hard earned money to upgrade there equipment to get better play then you should get better results. I have invested $170.00 in this game and probably will spend more but at some point it will have to end. Any company , store , stocks , service will surly end up going under if there product keeps failing in the end. That I hope never happens here I love this game as many others do too. Lastly when the top dog on this site Mr tibbits tells it like it really is and he has the same issues I'm going to take his word over yours so again thank you Mr tibbits for your valued oppinion on what the problem is wgt.

chuckiee   

• jeff26
    97 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 9:36 AM

tibbets:

"Optimize your WGT experience" all you like, it won't help you when you connect to unbalanced servers.  The game has as many lag issues now as the first day of the closed Beta, over a year ago now.  It's a problem WGT has yet to solve.

well said.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 9:47 AM

chuckiee:
    The point is lag

It's Beta software.    All we can do is try and minimize these issues. Hurling over-the-top criticism at developers is hardly helpful for the user or developer.

• PAGES
RSS