Forums

Help › Forums

Re: help from am to pro

Thu, Oct 22 2009 8:06 PM (6 replies)
  • dade85
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 5:03 AM

am just startet for 3 days ago and now im pro

but when i start the unlimetet turnement it tee off at the am tee why and how can i change to pro tee

david

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 5:06 AM

You must continue playing in tournaments from the same tee from which you played when you originally entered the tournament.

• termides
    3 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 7:06 AM

I am playing Pinehust 8 closest to the hole. I find it inconceivable that anyone can average hitting every shot inside of 7 feet. That is what the leaderboard shows. I am stunned at some of the scores. I rarely get the swing meter in the center. I think this may be easier with a matched set of clubs, however that is the object correct?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 7:14 AM

You're totally off-topic in this thread, and I'm not even sure what your question is.    However, I don't find such scores inconceivable at all. With the best-quality clubs and golf balls, such scores are perfectly realistic. A new ball type has just been introduced, giving you extra-extra-spin. This may be very helpful in closest-to-the-hole contests.

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 10:09 PM

so back to changing tiers...

if someone starts a monthly CTTH as a Pro...

Midmonth gets raised to Master Status

Buys master clubs...

he can still compete as a PRO for the rest of the month long tourney?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 10:36 PM

JeffGooch:

if someone starts a monthly CTTH as a Pro...

Midmonth gets raised to Master Status

Buys master clubs...

he can still compete as a PRO for the rest of the month long tourney?

Yes... it has been noted in a previous thread (or 17) that this is a loophole and that there are some people taking advantage of it.  I am not sure if WGT has addressed it in the last update or two, but it is a problem to be sure.

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2009 8:06 PM

ouch...bit by the Snake

RSS