Forums

Help › Forums

Re: wgtalex

Thu, Oct 22 2009 5:18 AM (8 replies)
  • showtime73
    114 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 8:47 PM

i posted some stupid remarks because a stuck shot,i would like to apologize to you and the staff,please keep up the good work and remember thats the only stupid post i made....thank you..also could you take down any remarks i made about it....thanks again,a faithful to this game.......showtime73 

• Ketner
    49 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 10:26 PM

We all get frustrated and blurt comments out some times. I am sure wgtalex and other wgt staff have had their skin thickened during the process of of creating this game and wont take it to heart. 

What I think WGT should take into consideration from peoples outbursts and remarks is that we have found a game that we truly enjoy and want more more more due to the great attributes and features.When we have issues with game play, frustration on lack of courses, and other feature delays it really bothers us because we have shown support financially, surely have recomended it to others, and taken other steps to get this game where it needs to be, out of beta.

Its like building or restoring a great car but having to wait for parts to finish it that are in production or unavailable before we can truly take it out for a drive.

Keep the good stuff coming guys, its a blast ! ! 

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 4:42 AM

showtime73:

...thank you..also could you take down any remarks i made about it....thanks again,a faithful to this game.......showtime73 

Showtime,

You can go in and edit your own posts if you want. Just hit the 'edit' button at the bottom of your post.

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 5:07 AM

Its ok Showtime everyone makes mistakes. No ones perfect, glad to see you're taking responsibility and apologizing. That shows integrity about you.

Best of Luck

Rickey

• BLM1
    98 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 6:16 AM

hey showtime! everyone sooner or later has done it! i respect you for taking responsibility for what you said! more people in the world today did that, it sure would be a better place! hit it long and straight!!!!

BLM1

• showtime73
    114 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 11:43 AM

thanks guys for understanding,sometimes i take things for granted and its almost winter here,I'm looking forward to playing golf while it snows..so in the end beta or not I'm glad i found this site and the many of friends i have here,also thanks again soulcatcher for the info to the ladder system...i'm up to #21.... 1 more thing,i have a major goal here,it may take a while but i will get avatarlee back for what he did to me on the back of beth..lol a 28 ..still having bad dreams about it.....thanks again...showtime73

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2009 9:01 AM

I'll be waiting..... 

• showtime73
    114 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2009 12:25 AM

hi lee,dont no if that is arrogance or an lol,mine was an lol...people like me look up to you because we want to be the best we can be,i just hope you didnt take my post the wrong way..i'm glad i played you because you told me something that made me a much better player....'hit it firm'...shaved 3 or 4 strokes off......i thank you for that...good luck and happy hitting .....showtime73   

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2009 5:18 AM

showtime73:
    dont no if that is arrogance or an lol

LOL bud... the little dude winks... I try (and mostly fail) to be as least arrogant as possible... however my sense of humor is such that it can be misinterpreted very easily!  I am very pleased that you have been able to pick up a tip that betters your experience here!  

RSS