Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hitting meter

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 19 2009 2:17 PM (5 replies)
  • Bakerbill62
    30 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 1:09 PM

You should put a actual feet for the meter cuz there is no way to tell how many feet your can hit the ball with the current meter until  u play around with it a million times. It might say for example. 30 ft and you only need to go 15. So you go 1/2 way on the meter and it sends your ball 30 feet! Please if your a regualr golfer on here dont reply. This is for the programmers of WGT

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 1:24 PM

I suggest that you send WGT an e-mail directly and not post it in the 'user forums'.

• Bakerbill62
    30 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 1:40 PM

Well it says "product suggestions" why would I suggest a "product suggestion" to another user? ISnt "product suggestion" meant for WGT?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 1:51 PM

It is also to discuss those ideas to refine them. I believe the idea is that WGT gets an instant focus group on any submission.

I'm not trying to be imflamatory but if you post in the forums people will chime in with their thoughts and ideas...some good and some bad.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 3:48 PM

Bakerbill62:

You should put a actual feet for the meter cuz there is no way to tell how many feet your can hit the ball with the current meter until  u play around with it a million times. It might say for example. 30 ft and you only need to go 15. So you go 1/2 way on the meter and it sends your ball 30 feet! Please if your a regualr golfer on here dont reply. This is for the programmers of WGT

Good place for this suggestion and a discussion, Bakerbill...  Except the last two sentences.  If you want just the people at WGT to see it, please mail it to members@worldgolftour.com... if you want us (the players) to see it, leave it here.

I believe what you are asking for is graduated meter lines, a percentage so to speak.  I like the idea, but if i can recall correctly, WGT has shot this idea down before because it would take away the 'feel' of the game and make it more 'protractor friendly'.  Now we all know that there is no place in golf for a protactor!

Peace                                

• Bakerbill62
    30 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 2:17 PM

Sorry I didnt know you could send just them a email, wont happen again.

RSS