Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Quality of game

Mon, Oct 19 2009 10:59 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • boozybob1
    89 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 1:04 PM

some days are better than others.  the key is to keep trying.  Only quitters give up.  Practice, practice and still more practice.  Here and on the real courses.  Thanks all

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 5:45 AM

igiveup:

"....do they have protractors as well?..."

Hey! Never thought of THAT! I gotta find my old "French Curve" for BPB #15! Thanks for the idea!

:/

• BamaCowboy
    3 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 8:24 PM

Chainsaw019:

Hi , I have played many and many online golf products, and after several rounds and getting to know nuances of this game, Im sad to say that ther could be bugz or gliches whatever the powers be, that this game is not true to accuracy and effiency. Several times no 2 shots are the same ( same lies, wind and club).  :(

Is it possible there may be a loose nut on your club? Check the grip.  :)

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 6:55 PM

Sure, the game's got its fair share of problems, but what you mentioned isn't one of them.

• jeff26
    97 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 7:29 PM

. * double posted

• jeff26
    97 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 7:30 PM

Chainsaw019:

Hi , I have played many and many online golf products, and after several rounds and getting to know nuances of this game, Im sad to say that ther could be bugz or gliches whatever the powers be, that this game is not true to accuracy and effiency. Several times no 2 shots are the same ( same lies, wind and club).  :(

Have you ever considered that your just bad at this game? Thats more likely the cause.

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 9:52 AM

jeff26:

Chainsaw019:

Have you ever considered that your just bad at this game? Thats more likely the cause.

• naughty1
    104 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 10:39 AM

Oh jeff, you so cruel 

• naughty1
    104 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 10:42 AM

Hi , I have played many and many online golf products, and after several rounds and getting to know nuances of this game, Im sad to say that ther could be bugz or gliches whatever the powers be, that this game is not true to accuracy and effiency. Several times no 2 shots are the same ( same lies, wind and club). :(

WGT does that on purpose. If you buy the high grade driver, high grade hybrid, high grade irons, putter than  never misses and most importantly---pretty color balls, THEN you will see that every shot you take is true and perfect, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY--YOU WILL BE A MASTER

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 10:59 AM

Hey chainsaw look on the bright side

edit: Your game my be sucktatious and atrocious this may be the prob.

Best of Luck improving

• PAGES
RSS