Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CC Transfer

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 3 2011 11:01 AM (7 replies)
  • MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2011 7:18 PM

Hi everyone. Has anyone transferred a CC to someone else or have one transferred to you? I am supposed to be taking over my CC and the owner switched it over sometime this morning. On his side it says country club transfer to MissouriDan is pending acceptance. I haven't received an email or message or anything so that I can accept and get this show on the road. Is there something he did wrong? Something I'm not seeing? Or do these things normally take a little time?

Missouri Dan

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2011 8:49 PM

hi,

email should have been generated to you. click on the link there to accept and it will transfer it to you

-wgticon

• MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 11:47 AM

WGTicon:
    email should have been generated to you
      Well I waited 24 hours and I didn't have an email in my inbox or in my spam account. He cancelled it and sent another one so Ill just wait and see. Is there an estimated time that those emails take to travel?

MissouriDan

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 11:54 AM

it should happen immediately

drop them an email @ members@worldgolftour.com and they can check it out for you

-wgticon

• MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 1:45 PM

Thanks Icon. I sent an email. Hopefully they can help.

MissouriDan

• MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 6:41 PM

Thank you Icon for the help. He sent another one and I have received nothing. I sent an email to the address you provided. Maybe they can figure it out........ Hopefully.

MissouriDan

• 1goodgolfer
    221 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2011 5:22 AM

Dan,

Make sure the e-mail wasn't caught in a spam filter or didn't go to a spam or junk folder. I have never missed an e-mail from WGT. Not saying it can't happen though.

Best of luck

1goodgolfer

• MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2011 11:01 AM

Thanks for the help guys. I had the owner transfer it to someone in the states and then he tried to transfer it to me. Still no luck. Not in inbox. Not in spam. Nothing. I was having all my WGT emails sent to an A T and T address so my friend had me set up a hotmail account. As soon as I switched the info for the account on WGT he sent it again and TADA it was there. It showed up in a junk file but it was there. It promted me that some links can do this and do that blah blah blah. So my guess is that A T and T wasn't even letting the email through. All is well now. Thanks again.

MissouriDan

RSS