Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Putting Aim Help

Wed, Sep 30 2009 4:21 PM (2 replies)
  • TarheelsRule
    5,480 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2009 12:25 PM

When you are near the fringe or in the case of 17 at Kiawah near the right edge of the green, how do you get a view that isn't from far away.  On 17 if I happen to hit it right of the pin (but not in the water) I end up with a view that appears to come from across the lake, other times when I have a ridge or mound behind me and I'm near the fringe it is the same thing, you are basically looking at the mound rather than you line.  Can you change the view someway, obviously I can look at it from the other angle but when I putt it is hard to see the line.

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2009 12:34 PM

Hi TarHeelsRule, this is a function that you cannot do because your view is based on actual pictures taken by WGT. The only way they could take a picture from that angle was to take it from across the water. This is an unfortunate part of WGT but everyone must roll with it.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2009 4:21 PM

Unlike 'full' shots, with putting,chipping and pitching you can complete the shot from the 'reverse' angle.

If you are like me and you putt by offsetting the line it is reverse of what you think.

Šok

RSS