Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Master looking for a CC

Thu, Jun 23 2011 12:47 AM (5 replies)
  • Brujahnation
    13 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 11:12 AM

After spending countless half hours looking through the CC list.. I decided to try it this way.  I'm a daily player, looking for a home.  I'm very laid back, with a good sense of humor.  Into Harleys, just about all sports, Music, and to many other things to list..lol

From Memphis Tn (this is starting to sound like a date post..lol)

So if you think i would fit in .. give me a shout.

• Bristoluk
    412 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 11:22 AM

Have a look at the Las Vegas Knights lol they are lookg for players for there USA team , against us brits, its a good fun club to, if your interested write on TUXEDO2 ,s wall he is the owner.

• teezme
    351 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 9:50 AM

Brujahnation:

After spending countless half hours looking through the CC list.. I decided to try it this way.  I'm a daily player, looking for a home.  I'm very laid back, with a good sense of humor.  Into Harleys, just about all sports, Music, and to many other things to list..lol

Bruha,  I read your post and thought you should take a look at Sin City CC.  Sounds right up your ally :) 

Trish

• williamricker
    3,222 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 5:11 PM

Fellow Tn club owner here Bridgestone CC we are very active and would be glad to have ya!

• mercero
    25 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2011 10:08 PM

Try Goldteam cc

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 12:47 AM

Brujahnation:

Hey there Brujahnation,

I wanted to let you know that we at the Moondogs Country Club has a few spots available if you are interested.  We currently hold our tournaments for our points cup based upon the true PGA schedule.  Not to mention, we have many inner/outer club challenges based upon best ball, alternate shot, match play, MP credit challenges, and much more...

We also have our very own voice chat system set up for members who want to actually talk instead of type.  If this sounds like it may fit your style, give us a holler and we can get you set up with the best CC on WGT!

LC/Richard 

RSS