Re: October Tournaments

Sat, Oct 17 2009 10:01 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2009 2:30 PM

sabbath270:
    Faterson:
    It also appears the much-criticized experiment with the International Open tournaments has now been cancelled?

Looks as if It has been replaced by the "The Fall 18-Hole Classic" which is month long and open to all countries, only now it is for a bit of credits (less than weeklys) instead of 'bragging rights'.

Seems like an improvement. :]

Oh, definitely!  Dobre!  Still other improvements are that the tourney is now single-play, not unlimited-play; and that it finally isn't tierless!  Bravó  (It's been very frustrating until now to have to share the same leaderboard with Master players using their Master-only equipment from the same tees as lower-tier players.)

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 4:42 PM

i just got bumped in the Oct CTTH by a Master in the Pro Tier

he just moved up to Master on the 13th, got his clubs on the 14th and posted a low score on the 15th

loop hole ?

something that will be caught by the end of the month?

we'll see

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 10:01 PM

i'm not whining but i did put up a pretty decent score and to see that a Master Tiered player posted a score in the Pro Tier didnt sit well with me

the only thing i can come up with is that he didnt equip his bag with his day old clubs and posted a fine score

if thats the case ...bravo

• PAGES
RSS