Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Apparel item observations

Wed, Dec 16 2020 10:55 AM (22 replies)
  • Lawman49
    73 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2020 4:19 AM

Regarding the Driver Distance enhancement you mentioned above:

The +7 to +14 = What?  Feet?  Yards?  I could not find the answer in any of the forums or on line.  All I know is when I upgraded my driver, my enhancements caused me to overshoot the target resulting in lost balls.  Too bad it couldn't be built in to the display.

Thanks fort your time

Charles

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2020 10:41 AM

The +7, +14 ect do not represent any specific distance. I believe that the maximum that can be added by apparel is +100 so it’s just a number to show where you are on the 0-100 scale.

As far as the actual distance added, for Driver/3Wood/Iron distance increasing apparel it will literally change the distance show when selecting the club. So a driver that normally has a distance of 285 yrds will show (for ex) 302 yrds when the apparel is active. You may need the adjust your distance or even remap you club if you are using distance balls.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2020 10:55 AM

+80 is a 7.2% improvement for both driver and 3W.

take any number aka +14 and multiply it by .09  and that will give you the % improvement.

assuming it functions the same with the other stats. those are the only two i care about.

RSS